Perfect Watermelonade for Sweaty Weather
When summer begins, our thirst doubles up. We feel like the sun is using a straw to drink our energy. During this time, our eyes wander, our throat seeks, and our belly needs something refreshing and tasty to calm us down from the hot weather.
Potential Benefits of Watermelonade
- Watermelons are rich in amino acids.
- These acids help our blood flow throughout our body.
- It helps to bring down the blood pressure of the human body.
- Certain theses proved that it could reduce heart attacks.
It helps us both mentally and physically. It makes our body, heart, and mind smile brightly and refreshingly.
Ingredients We Need:
- 2 pieces of watermelon (One person)
- 4 Ice cubes
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp of sugar
Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1: Take a bowl and add two pieces of watermelon to it
Step 2: Make sure to remove the seeds as much as possible.
Step 3: Break down the pieces with a smasher or a blender.
Step 4: Filter the juice.
Step 5: Add the ice cubes to it.
Step 6: Then add lemon juice as mentioned.
Step 7: Transfer the liquid to a cup
Step 8: Decorate it with a slice of lemon or whipped cream (optional)
Your refreshing, healthy, most welcoming, sweety, cooly watermelonade is ready to serve.
- Vitamin C
- Zero percentage of cholesterol
- High water content
1. Having Watermelonade regularly is good?
Yes, you can have it regularly during summer days. At the same time, you can have this juice based on your taste and water content.
2. Is it necessary to add lemon juice to it?
No, It’s not. When the lemon is added, you can call it watermelonade; without it, it’s said to be watermelon juice.
3. What can we add instead of whipped cream and lemon as toppings?
You can also add sabja seeds which are both healthy and tasty at the same time. You can also enjoy the drink without any toppings. It depends on your taste.