Oil-Free Curd Chicken Recipe
Want to stay healthy while getting your belly full with malicious food! Here is one of the easiest and healthiest recipes to make your belly happy even in your diet schedule.
- Chicken (boneless/ with bone-as per your choice)- 1 kg
- Curd- 500 gms
- Salt- as per your tastebud’s requirement
- Sugar- one spoon
- Coriander powder- one tablespoon
- Jeera powder- one tablespoon
- Garam masala (green cardamom or Elaichi, clove, cinnamon)- 1 ½ teaspoon
- Garlic paste- 2 tablespoons
- Onion paste- 2 tablespoons
- Green chilli paste- 1 tablespoon
- Ginger paste- 1 tablespoon
- Boiled water
- Take a full bowl of hot water.
- Pour the boiled water into the chicken. Keep it for 15-20 minutes.
- Take the curd into the bowl. Beat it well. You can use a spoon or a beater as well.
- Mix coriander powder, Jeera powder, garam masala, garlic paste, ginger paste, onion paste, green chilli paste with the curd. Again beat well for another 4 to 5 min.
- Mix salt and sugar with the curd mix.
- Take the chicken pieces out of hot water after 15-20 mins.
- Mix the curd with chicken pieces in a big bowl.
- Cover the bowl after mixing well for half an hour.
- Take a pan. Preheat in a gas oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Now place the whole curd mixture along with the chicken in the pan.
- Now, keep this on a medium flame for 10 minutes.
- When it starts boiling, check the salt and sugar. If you need more, you can add. But don’t add too much sugar (after all, it’s not that good for health!)
- Now, keep the flame at its lowest point for another 15 mins.
- Take the pan away from the flame after 15 mins.
- Serve hot and delicious oil-free curd chicken with rice, roti, Paratha, and other Indian main courses.
Nutritional value of Oil-free curd chicken
|Nutrients||Amount (100 Grams Of Plain Whole Milk Curd)|
Nutritional value of chicken
|Nutrients||Amount (per 100 grams of regular poultry chicken)|
|Total Fat 14 g
● Saturated fat 3.8 g
|Cholesterol 88 mg||29%|
|Sodium 82 mg||3%|
|Potassium 223 mg||6%|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 g||0%|
|Protein 27 g||54%|
- Vitamin C- 0%
- Vitamin B6- 20%
- Iron- 7%
- Vitamin D- 0%
- Calcium- 1%
- Cobalamin- 5%
- Magnesium- 5%
Health benefits of Oil-free foods:
When you cook and grab this delicious oil-free curd chicken recipe, you can also benefit from some health benefits. Some of them are:
- Oil is enriched with high fat density. No oil means no extra fat you are absorbing. It will help you in losing weight.
- If you cut down on extra oil, you are leading a healthy figure with a perfect heart condition.
- Cutting down oil is a step ahead to maintain high immunity.
Health benefits of curd:
Curd has a lot of health benefits. Let’s check it out:
- Curd is one of the best probiotics. It helps to heighten up the whole digestive system.
- Curd helps to maintain a good immunity power within your body.
- As curd is enriched with calcium and phosphorus, it makes your bones and teeth stronger.
Curd helps to keep cortisol away from storing in the body. So it helps to keep your health away from obesity, hypertension, and related issues.
Health benefits of chicken:
Consuming chicken is another beneficial fact you can consider. Have a look at the health benefits of chicken.
- Chicken makes sure your high protein needs, which helps to grow muscles.
- Chicken is considered lean meat, which will not store any fat in the body. So you can grab chicken as your weight loss diet list.
- Eating chicken is always the best option. Why! It is packed with minerals like phosphorus, calcium, etc., good for strong bones and teeth.
- Tryptophan, magnesium, and vitamin B5 present in chicken help reduce your stress so that you can own healthy, stress-free life.
- Chicken also helps to boost immune cells.
So, Foodies, what are you thinking! Grabbing a hot bowl of Oil-free curd chicken! Make your food tasty as well as healthy easily.